Tentative Phase 1 Reopening Plans for Creek’s Edge Winery
In accordance with Governor Northam’s directive, our tentative re-open date is Saturday, May 30th 2020.
For the safety of all our guests and staff we will be implementing the following restrictions:
- Reservations are required and are available to book now.
- There will be a $5 per person charge for reservations. That fee will be applied and credited to your final bill.
- Seating will be outside only, under our covered pavilion (rain or shine).
- Reservations blocks are for 2 hours.
- Outside food is not permitted. Our kitchen will be open with a limited menu.
- Groups of no more than 8 people will be permitted.
- All guests must be 21 years or older with a valid ID. Children or infants will not be permitted at this time.
- Pets will not be permitted at this time.
- Wine will be sold by the bottle only. You are more than welcome to re-cork any unfinished wine and take home with you to enjoy later.
- Masks will be required when you are walking around or entering the building to use the restroom. Masks are not required when you are seated at your table.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation and look forward to seeing you!